[Qgis-developer] Processing Toolbox in QGIS 2.0.1-Dufour does not show some toolboxes

Roberto Antolin rantolin.geo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 06:43:44 PST 2014

Hello,

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 02:37:47PM +0100, Victor Olaya wrote:
> Looks like you have the simplified mode enabled, which does not show
> providers (SAGA, GRASS, etc), but just one single group with all
> algorithms.

What a newbie mistake and what a waste of time! I didn't remember the simplified
and advanced toolbox models. My fault!

> The simplified interface is the default one in 2.0.1

I did not know that. Is the advanced interface the default one in the following
versions? That would explain why I got the advanced toolbox when I compiled from
the repo

> If you have just compiled it, don't forget to update Processing using
> the plugin manager. There is a newer version than the one shipped with
> QGIS 2.0, tagged as experimental in the plugin repo.

I will keep it in mind, thank you. :)

Cheers,
Roberto.

--