[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-community-team] translation: breaking ts file up in parts for transifex ?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Feb 16 04:37:57 PST 2014

On 16-02-14 12:15, Werner Macho wrote:
> Hi Richard!
> For experienced people it will definitely be easier to stick to the
> current workflow so I think nothing is fixed yet and we have a lot of
> things to discuss, try out and test at the end of march ..

Hi Werner,

agreed. I'm not trying to force this to transifex: honestly not.

But I generally believe that we cannot discuss either without trying and
finding out errors and problems.

And asking questions on mailing lists or support forums take time, so my
idea is to do some of this upfront. We cannot force discussion and
implementation to the hackfest I think?

But if nobody is +1 for App in transifex, it's fine for me also.

Then just make a decision for now, and add some clarification in the
website, so we can point to that if someone raises this point (again) on
the mailing lists.



More information about the Qgis-developer mailing list