[Qgis-developer] Embedded group bug ?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Feb 19 00:47:43 PST 2014

Hi Michael,

It is a known issue and Marco Hugentobler is working on it (hopefully
still in time for 2.2).

BTW: you will not be able to rearrange the order of individual layers if
you embed a whole group - only the group at a whole. But the order
within the embedded group should be correct once the bug is fixed. If
you want to reorder embedded groups or layers you will have to embed
them individually several times.

Andreas