[Qgis-developer] QGIS MetaSearch Catalogue Client 0.1.0 released

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Wed Feb 19 03:54:04 PST 2014

Done.

BTW, the problem that I could not add WMS / WFS is likely to be on the CSW side and not the client side, cause it worked for some WMS...

I was using the CSW for "official" map data in Norway provided by geonorge:
http://www.geonorge.no/geonetwork/srv/no/csw?

There are several / many WMS listed which cannot be added... Would you mind double checking if this is a server-side problem?

Cheers
Stefan