[Qgis-developer] Requesting bug fix extension through weekend

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Thu Feb 20 08:45:42 PST 2014

Hi Jürgen,

I'm definitely in favor of a set release schedule. Though I've missed much
of the 2.1 development cycle, I feel an obligation to finish fixing some of
the more serious labeling bugs. Towards this goal, I'd like to work through
Sunday on those issues, if it is OK to do so.

With the new local unit test server classes, I feel pretty confident now
that any unit tests I make, to ensure the labeling bugs are fixed, should
be valid across all outputs. But, I have now run out of time.

If I could work from now through Sunday, it would be very productive
towards labeling fixes for this release. If not, I understand and will do
what I can today and tomorrow to wrap things up and commit what's working.

I will endeavor to avoid such extension requests in the future.

Best regards,

Larry Shaffer
Dakota Cartography
Black Hills, South Dakota