[Qgis-developer] Requesting bug fix extension through weekend

Bo Victor Thomsen bo.victor.thomsen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 02:35:29 PST 2014

I, my customers and without a doubt: Several thousands of ordinary users
of QGIS would simply _love_ the idea of having a stable branch which is
only updated with bugfixes. The problem with using QGS - "weekly" is
that you get the bugfixes, but also a lot of new - very untested -
technology. This gets the ordinary users stuck between a rock and a hard
place.

Regards
Bo Victor Thomsen
Aestas-GIS