[Qgis-developer] Requesting bug fix extension through weekend

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Fri Feb 21 01:58:53 PST 2014

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 07:37:10PM +0100, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:

> But to quote Tim: "We're not going anywhere".  There will still be bugs in QGIS
> 2.3 to work on after the release.  And I trust that you're not going to stop
> bug fixing just because the fixes don't make it into 2.2.

How about encoding such trust in an official "2.2.x" branch to be used
as a "maintainance" branch from which to ship "2.2.1" after <n> days
of inactivity following last bugfix commit since previous release ?

I'm sure more bugs will be reported once 2.2.0 is officially out so
those <n> days of silence might take a few weeks too :)

--strk;

 ()  ASCII ribbon campaign  --  Keep it simple !
 /\  http://strk.keybit.net/rants/ascii_mails.txt