[Qgis-developer] Post-release period of portable commits only?

Filipe Dias filipesdias at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 06:41:42 PST 2014

How about making a formal announcement (mailing list, website, wiki etc)
telling the users that QGIS version 2.X is in feature freeze and therefore
is sufficiently stable to be tested by end users? This may increase the
number of testers.

As an end user that uses QGIS for production, this is the only time I work
with QGIS Master.