[Qgis-developer] Multi-threading rendering merged to master

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Mon Feb 24 14:55:07 PST 2014

Hi Martin,

This is just awesome work!

Unfortunately, all but the simplest labeling tests (default labels of mm
unit) fail, especially any that utilize labels in map units. In your
forthcoming detailed description of changes you mentioned, could you add
some info on what may have changed with regards to output resolution?

Sorry, I haven't read all previous list threads concerning your work yet.

I'm going to go back to a 2.2 build and work on a semi-complete suite of
labeling tests. Then, port the unit tests and control images to master, so
we can see the differences between then and post-multi-threading commits.

For now, labeling output is ~90% broken, resolution-wise, across all
outputs.

Regards,

Larry