[Qgis-developer] Rendering feature symbol when feature is not visible

Jordi Torres jtorresfabra at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 02:50:28 PST 2014

Hi,

Solved it myself. Finally I inherited from the QgsXXXRendererV2 and
overrided the startRender() method in order to modify the renderContext to
meet my project needs. This is not a perfect solution, but it works for me
as the layers I want to render are quite small and it does not become in an
overhead.

Thanks anyway.

Cheers.

--