[Qgis-developer] Wiki Cleanup

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Fri Jan 3 09:20:44 PST 2014

Hi,

At today's PSC meeting, we decided that the QGIS Wiki
(http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/) is in need of a serious cleanup.
It's generally not well maintained and much of its content is better
covered in the documentation and governance docs. In one week (on Jan,
10th), we will be starting to remove content.

Please report any pages/content that you think should remain on the wiki.

If you find useful content but think it should be moved to a different
location, please let us know as well.

Of course we will do a backup before we start the cleaning process.

Best wishes,
Anita