[Qgis-developer] Date/time widget

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Wed Jan 8 03:00:20 PST 2014

Hi Paolo,

I'm currently working on a refactoring of the editor widgets, mainly to
make them work asynchronously. This will make them much more pleasant
to use and to maintain and open up new possibilities such as having
non-modal attribute dialogs.

This means, that at the moment, I would not recommend to touch this
code, but instead to wait for these changes to be merged. I will
publish a branch for testing in the next days.

Amongst other things, also Issue #4417 [1] is solved, with code
provided by Danial Vaz in the long-standing PR752 [2]

If there is sponsoring available for fixing the date-time issue, please
let me know and I will happily include this in the refactoring work.

Best
Matthias

[1] https://hub.qgis.org/issues/4417
[2] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/752