[Qgis-developer] windows package creation

Matteo Ghetta matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 03:39:22 PST 2014

Hi guys,
I'm trying to build a windows customized package of QGIS but, given that
I'm not a code guru, I'm facing some issues.
I found this tutorial
link<http://linfiniti.com/2011/05/building-custom-qgis-installers-for-windows/>(thanks
Tim!) and I strictly followed it.
But when I type:

bash quickpackage.sh

so, at the end of the whole process, that's the error:

!insertmacro: macro "MUI_PAGE_LICENSE" requires 1 parameter(s), passed 0!
Error in script "QGIS-Installer.nsi" on line 232 -- aborting creation
process

I see that Tim's post is almost 2 years old, maybe something changes?
Someone knows where can I find a new updated tutorial?

BTW Debian 7.2 and I just cloned the QGIS repository this morning

Thanks

Cheers

Matteo