[Qgis-developer] Date/time widget

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Wed Jan 8 05:45:03 PST 2014

Hi

Paolo:
I haven't checked for #8818, #8820 yet, but didn't pay attention to
solve them either... Let's see once it's finished. If there is still a
problem, fixing should be easy and straightforward.

I will send you information in a PM soon.

On 01/08/2014 02:36 PM, Tim Sutton wrote:
> Hi
>
> By the way - unless something has changed, the 'drag and drop' form
> designer is badly named - it doesn't allow either dragging or
> dropping. Perhaps it should be renamed to 'Interactive form designer'
> or something?

We can rename it if the name "Interactive form designer" is clearer, I
don't care (whereas the name "dual view" was admittedly a bad choice...)
but you should be able to drag any field from the table on the left into
the tree. Does that not work?

Matthias