[Qgis-developer] Regarding Development For QGis

Kshitij Kansal kansal.k at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 11:26:37 PST 2014

Hello Sir

Thank you very much for the reply and suggestions.

As suggested by you, I have found a bug to solve (
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/9290). I was going through the source code and
the documentation provided, but things are clear to me only in "Bits and
Pieces".
I am not able to relate them.

Is there some way anyone can help me get through this?

I feel that once I am able to understand the *overall flow *of the code,
then I will be able to solve a lot more bugs.

Regards,

Kshitij Kansal

Lab For Spatial Informatics,

IIIT Hyderabad