[Qgis-developer] Approximation and geoprocessing

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Fri Jan 10 06:36:56 PST 2014

Hi,

I provided "eliminate sliver polygons" in the processing framework some
months ago (thanks for your help, Victor!). Eliminate is based on a
certain field. You would have to calculate the area (or area/perimeter)
for all polygons and use that as a threshold in "Eliminate sliver
polygons". No idea how to calculate that, though. How does the "Advanced
python field caluclator work"?

Bernhard