[Qgis-developer] Multi-threaded version and attribute table

A Huarte ahuarte47 at yahoo.es
Mon Jan 13 07:03:03 PST 2014

Hi, Martin, the proposed pull request #1053 (https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/1053) rewrite, among other things, the simplification API applying advices from Matthias Kuhn. This pull request configures the simplification using a new class called "QgsSimplifyMethod" and "QgsFeatureRequest" class rollback to previous state from merged pull request #980 (https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/980). Now, I think that will be fewer conflicts.

Whether Matthias agrees I suppose that it will been merged soon :-). I would like to help if you have any questions about any of conflicts.

Alvaro