[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.0.1: Changing layer properties with python console

Guillaume guillaume.costes at live.fr
Thu Jan 16 01:32:50 PST 2014

Hello,
I'm working on a plugin that will aim to ensure that the following steps either "transparent" to the user with one click:    1. Creating a table with predefined fields    2. Record in this table in postgis, then open in Qgis    3. Changing the properties (especially the properties of the fields tab) this layer to:           - Set "Edit widget" of fields           - Associate a form created with Qt Creator
For steps 1 and 2 is OK.
However despite researches in the qgis' Cookbook and forums, I haven't find functions that allow me to carry out step 3 using the python console ...
Have you any idea ?
Thanks for the answers in advance!
Guillaume