[Qgis-developer] Qgis web client search

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Thu Jan 16 01:50:39 PST 2014

Hi,

I have no idea, where this is located on Windows...
but you need to adapt the wsgi files you downloaded from github with QWC
to your db settings (see section 6.2)!

Bernhard

P.S. please try to reply to the list

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 9296 (20140115) __________