[Qgis-developer] Qgis web client search

Mira Maric mmmxxxm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 03:09:43 PST 2014

I set up Apache config file:
insert following lines:
- LoadModule wsgi_module modules/mod_wsgi.so
and

 WSGIScriptAlias /wsgi C:\OSGeo4W\apache\htdocs\qgis-web-client-master\wsgi
 WSGIScriptAliasMatch ^/wsgi/([^/]+)
"C:\OSGeo4W\apache\htdocs\qgis-web-client-master\$1.wsgi"

, after this I create tables in Posgis and modify connection string in
search.wsgi and getSearchGeom.wsgi.

Now when I run web page and try to search in search box I get this error:

Resource interpreted as Script but transferred with MIME type text/plain:
 "http://localhost:89/qgis-web-client-master/wsgi/search.wsgi?query=&searchtables=&query=89&cb=stcCallback1001".
ext-all.js:7
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL search.wsgi:1