[Qgis-developer] QGis 2.0.1 - Group layer SR selection panel

Geo DrinX geodrinx at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 05:19:14 PST 2014

Hello all,

there is something wrong, or too complex, in the panel in object.

In fact, if I create a layer group and I want to give a unique SR to all
layers under the group, in the panel it is not possible to select the SR
directly in the "recently used SR" list.

I tried using double click, single click ...  nothing to do  :(

The only way to do it is to ... select the SR from the "mondial reference
systems", that are not ordinated.

Please, tell me that it will be changed in the next version of QGis !

Thank you

Roberto