[Qgis-developer] Qgis web client search

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jan 16 04:06:34 PST 2014

Hi,

If you get the source code of the Python File than it means that the
wsgi module is not enabled or correctly configured.

But as Bernhard said - at the beginning you really have to work in
manual mode - not directly in QGIS web client. You will have to make
sure that the database is properly set up, the database connection and
credentials work and that the script returns a valid JSON response.

If that works you can continue testing it in QGIS web client.

Andreas