[Qgis-developer] Changelog: Misleading "Author" tag

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Sat Jan 18 08:29:30 PST 2014

Hi,

Having a look at the (awesome) changelog [1] I noticed the "Author" tag.
It looks to me, that this tag mentions the author of the changelog
description, but it can easily be mistaken for the author of the feature
(at least that's what I expected first when looking at it).
While I am extremely thankful to people writing these changelog entries,
I think credit has to be given where it is due, so I would recommend to
rename this tag to "description author" and have another tag "feature
author(s)" next to it.

Best
Matthias