[Qgis-developer] Can we deactivate the Select datum transformations dialog by default?

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Mon Jan 20 23:31:50 PST 2014

Hi,

The main problem for me is the modal popup which breaks the workflow
and it's not easy to grasp the meaning the first time you see it.

Alternatives:
Message bar:
"Default transformation settings have been chosen for layers 'Moon' and
'Mars'. If you would like to change the settings please click here. For
more information click here."

Or in the TOC there could be a small exclamation mark next to affected
layers, and the mouseover could give a hint about "unconfirmed
transformation" and how to solve it. This would be even less intrusive.

Matthias