[Qgis-developer] Revisiting behavior of composer guides

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jan 22 23:17:24 PST 2014

Hi,

For me it would be a +1 to change to the common behavior of graphics and
DTP software. This is what I already stated in the discussion back then.

I understand that you, Nyall, are trying to make QGIS behave more like
conventions used in Graphics/DTP software (e.g. shortcuts, selection,
navigation, etc.) - so this should be part of the effort I think.

Thanks for dealing with this,
Andreas