[Qgis-developer] QGis Dufour crashes when using QgsMarkerLineSymbolLayerV2.setSubSymbol()

alain al.bertho at free.fr
Thu Jan 23 10:15:17 PST 2014

Hello,

QgsSVGFillSymbolLayer.setSubSymbol() (to put the outline symbol of a
polygon) also makes crash QGis.

I tested this with linux and windows 7.

I've found a workaround with QgsMarkerLineSymbolLayer.createFromSld().
This does work from within a python plugin.

QgsMarkerLineSymbolLayer.createFromSld() call setSubSymbol method from
the C++ part. So maybe the problem comes from the python bindings, but I
don't know sip.

Shall I report this as a bug?

Alain