[Qgis-developer] New composer's title

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 00:04:30 PST 2014

Hi Martin

+1 for removing it, as it is a step I usually skip too. But only if we
provide a input field in the composer properties tab to allow to add/change
the name directly in the opened composer (above the paper size for
example). This way I won't need to open the composer manager only to rename
it afterwards.

Michael