[Qgis-developer] About "temp" directory

Minoru Akagi akaginch at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 18:05:32 PST 2014

Hi Roberto,

> you asked me  if I had some reason to  define  my GEarthView  "temp"
> directory  inside the plugin.
> Well, now I found the reason
ok, thanks. In case of processing plugin, by default, temporary
outputs are put into a directory that QDir.tempPath() returns [1].
Qgis2threejs is following it (Processing has an option to change
temporary output directory).

Regards,
Minoru

[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/python/plugins/processing/tools/system.py#L55