[Qgis-developer] Cad-Input for QGIS prototype

AntonioLocandro antoniolocandro at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 27 13:53:02 PST 2014

May I propose we make an inventory of all the cad/digitizing plugins and
their functionalities? Maybe have a google spreadsheet where we add them,
their respective developers and the functions. Also maybe creating some sort
of roadmap or list of desired functions?

I created a spreadsheet for the plugin developers here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aql2dM0gxEH8dHNfcjh3RGRRcFExcVFzdmxKdDhjUVE&usp=sharing
feel free to edit it as you feel

And a google doc for the proposed functions/roadmap here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OUYqdAdE7d7_fNZ-im0Uo8AAtKcOB-uO7Gu07gDNusY/edit?usp=sharing

I think if all the individual developers of all those incredible plugins
worked together in this new all in one plugin this could be awesome soon