[Qgis-developer] Lidar data into QGIS

A Huarte ahuarte47 at yahoo.es
Thu Jan 30 23:53:34 PST 2014

Although I know you're going to try it in Vienna, I would like to recover the idea of ​​creating a new type of layer (eg QgsPointCloudLayer) that inherits from QgsVectorLayer to provide all the basic vector functionality (including a new simplification of proximity to fast rendering), and add extra capabilities for these data types: output rasters, 3D profiles, 3D visualization in plugins ...

Best Regards
Alvaro