[Qgis-developer] openSuse and 2.4

Kari Salovaara kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Tue Jul 1 17:28:00 PDT 2014

Hi,

thanks to everybody involved to this fine product !

For me not so wonderful yet, last evening was 2.4 for openSuse 12.3 also
published. I thought ...
Unfortunately for some reason it has been linked with old library, GDAL
1.10.1,  which means that those options I need are not for use. (I've
win dev where 1.11.0)
I also noticed that for some reasons Transifex translations are not in
release-2_4 or master so I cannot do any localized docs for teaching.

Cheers,
Kari

--
Kari Salovaara
Hanko, Finland

"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart."
  ~ Elizabeth Andrew