[Qgis-developer] SOSI support in QGIS

klausenlie klausenlie at online.no
Sun Jul 6 03:46:13 PDT 2014

Hi Jurgen! Si nice of you to help me.

Correct me if I`m wrong, but I got the sosi->shapefile to work through the
OsGeo4w shell.
And from that I can open the shapefiles in QGIS.

I guess I can`t do it in another way in QGIS yet?

I have some questions about the creation process.
Doing a job on one sosi-file creates both lines, points and polygon shape
files. Why?

And the placename shapefile opened in QGIS only gives me a set of points in
the display. (Both iso and utf8 of the the sosi)

I`m going to use the shapefiles in my own application so I just want to look
at the files in QGIS first.

Tommy