[Qgis-developer] SOSI support in QGIS

Stott, James fmrojst at fylkesmannen.no
Sun Jul 6 04:31:56 PDT 2014

Hi Jürgen,

And that fixes everything :)

I now get the option to select SOSI in the files of type drop down menu in the vector file open dialog in both 32 bit and 64 bit.

Both 32 and 64 bit versions of QGIS open SOSI files correctly with the file I used previously. I will do some more testing tomorrow and write back if I find any problems.

Thank you very much for your help, this is excellent news for us.

James