[Qgis-developer] SOSI support in QGIS

Stott, James fmrojst at fylkesmannen.no
Wed Jul 9 00:00:12 PDT 2014

Hi Tommy,

Unfortunately this list is not really the correct place to ask this question. It is possible that there are some people here who have experience with using dot spatial, but I think you are more likely to get a better response on the forums on the dot spatial website. I am certainly not familiar with dot spatial myself.

I don't know how dot spatial integrates GDAL into their system, or what version they are using, but OSGeo4W uses GDAL 1.11.0. From what I understand, OSGeo4W tends to set environment variables when it starts programs (with the use of .bat files). So it is unlikely that the GDAL installed with OSGeo4W is interfering with the GDAL that is built into dot spatial. However that is just my understanding of it and one of the more expert people here will maybe want to correct me :)

Sorry I can't be of more help, but try the guys over at the dot spatial site. They will be able to provide further guidance I would imagine.

James