[Qgis-developer] SOSI support in QGIS

klausenlie klausenlie at online.no
Tue Jul 8 10:52:54 PDT 2014

Hi everyone and thanks for the post lately.

I don`t konow if I am completly off road here, but I have and issue that I
suspect COULD be related to GDAL.

I am working with a .Net forms application i Visual Studio 2013 which uses
Dot Spatial.

>From what I can read it is based somehowe on GDAL.

Now, tonight, out of the blue really, I get an "out of memory" message when
I try to open a GeoTiff in the Dot Spatial map control.
I say out of the blue because it came just like that.

I must have done something or something must have happened, but I can`t
figure out what.

Has this something to do with the GDAL/OGR me and James have been working on
lately and I have installed on this machine? Has there been an automatic
update somewhere?

I just wanted to ask....

Tommy