[Qgis-developer] slow loading projects (with layouts) and crashes when "renders layers in parallel using many CPS cores" is ON

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jul 9 09:22:28 PDT 2014

Hi,

I can confirm such stability issues - I had these crash issues mainly
directly after project load - without any user interaction whatsoever.
It is, however, hard to create reproducible test-cases. The crashes are
not always.

Regarding print composers: yes - there is a considerable slow-down in
project loading if a project contains a lot of print composers.

These are two issues we have to pay close attention to.

Andreas