[Qgis-developer] Reverse order in PostGIS commit?

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Thu Jul 10 08:03:50 PDT 2014

Hi George,

On Thu, 10. Jul 2014 at 11:42:00 -0300, George Silva wrote:
> This could affect custom database triggers or implementations.

> Here we use an auditing scheme to monitor perfomance of digitizing of our
> users.

> I agree with Paolo here, this gives a unpredicted result in some operations
> that might exist.

Did anyone verify that the insertion order is different yet?  Paolo said that
it was.  I'm not sure it is.

But as said, as the return order is arbitrary later, I don't see a big impact
if it wasn't.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden