[Qgis-developer] Please tell me how I can speed-up QGIS development on Android

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Mon Jul 21 00:06:05 PDT 2014

Hi Paolo,

I think Marco has plans to do that but I am not sure about the priority
of things. He'll be back to reading mails in August.
The aim of this project was to get QGIS on Android more stable and some
tuning of the UI for touch interfaces (still a lot to do here!).
But yes, I agree that this would be great.

Best,
Matthias