[Qgis-developer] Please tell me how I can speed-up QGIS development on Android

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Jul 21 03:36:01 PDT 2014

Il 21/07/2014 09:46, Matthias Kuhn ha scritto:
> PS:
>
> You will also need to download Qt5 for Android
>
> http://qt-project.org/downloads
> -> Show Downloads
> -> Qt 5.x.y for Android (Linux 64-bit, XXX MB)
> <http://download.qt-project.org/official_releases/qt/5.3/5.3.1/qt-opensource-linux-x64-android-5.3.1.run>

Hi Matthias,
the apk downloads and installs fine, without installing the Qt5 for Android (I had a
previous qgis 2.0 install however): is that ok? On the other hand, the .run download
does not run as such: I imagine it has to be run through a shell, right?
All the best, and thanks.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
Corsi QGIS e PostGIS: http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html