[Qgis-developer] Please tell me how I can speed-up QGIS development on Android

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Mon Jul 21 03:52:11 PDT 2014

Hi Paolo

On 21.07.2014 12:36, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi Matthias,
> the apk downloads and installs fine, without installing the Qt5 for Android (I had a
The Ministro app will take care of dependencies (Qt5) and update when
necessary.
QGIS will ask you to install ministro if it's not yet on the system. In
your case with a previous installation the update to Qt5 should be
handled without any manual steps from your side.
> previous qgis 2.0 install however): is that ok? On the other hand, the .run download
> does not run as such: I imagine it has to be run through a shell, right?
That link was just for development and you don't need to download this
file if all you want is to install the prebuilt apk.
> All the best, and thanks.
Best and have fun