[Qgis-developer] Please tell me how I can speed-up QGIS development on Android

Stott, James fmrojst at fylkesmannen.no
Mon Jul 21 04:08:37 PDT 2014

Just a quick question to make sure I have understood this correctly.

The github repository you linked to Matthias, that is a version of QGIS using qt5?

I have problems with display resolution (3200 x 1800) on my new work laptop (it's not just QGIS, there are other problems that look at rubbish also). The QGIS interface doesn't look so great. I have read that qt5 handles these things much better.

Is there anywhere I can get a windows installer for this from? If not I will attempt to build QGIS myself (haven't done it before).

If it is going to be qt5 for desktop QGIS then I am very keen to test - it's the main downside of my new machine.

James