[Qgis-developer] qgis compile with xcode 5.1.1 (qgis2.5.0.xcodeproj can not be opened Because the project file cannot be parsed.)
otmane yazidi alaoui
yazidiotmane at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 20:59:31 PDT 2014
1. Hit the *Configure* button near the bottom of the window.
2. Pick 'XCode' as the generator and choose to use the native compilers.
3. Answer *Ok* when asked if you want to create the build directory.
4. Wait for the configure process to finish
5. The screen will now have several configuration options on it, which
will be red. You don't need to change their value. Just click the
*Configure* button again.
6. The options will turn grey, and the *Generate* button at the bottom
will now be enabled. Click *Generate*.
7. The build files will now be generated in the location you picked.
but the open file create, I get this error:
qgis2.5.0.xcodeproj can not be opened Because the project file cannot be
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Qgis-developer