[Qgis-developer] qgis compile with xcode 5.1.1 (qgis2.5.0.xcodeproj can not be opened Because the project file cannot be parsed.)

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Jul 23 06:52:21 PDT 2014

I didn't have much luck with generated Xcode project files way back before I overhauled the cmake configuration.  You're better off making it by hand (I did that for a while, but it was a pain to maintain).  Or just use the build instructions and do it all in the Terminal.

Cmake has probably improved its xcode generator, but QGIS is a complex project and I still wouldn't trust cmake to get it right.