[Qgis-developer] Project temp file archive bit.

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 14:52:04 PDT 2014

If this was me I would store you project file in a git repo and just commit
every day, or after every change, and backup the git repo.  I have done
this in the past and it has served me well.  Just adding dates to the end
of a file is a very old school way of doing backups.

In any case I don't think adding an option for it is a smart idea.  It is
there for a reason I'm sure you can work around it from your script end.

Make sure you look at the exclue: arg for xcopy you should be able to add
*,qgs~ to it so it will ignore those.

- Nathan