[Qgis-developer] Error in LizMap printing

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jul 31 07:50:16 PDT 2014

> I'm still convinced that this is mainly a packaging problem.

but for which distribution? Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, Redhat, SuSE,
Windows, OSX? That's a lot of work for relatively few users on each
platform.

I don't think that installing any other geoserver (Geoserver, UMN,
ArcGIS) is much easier. Maybe the documentation and tutorials are better
- but installation - is this really a problem?

Everybody has different ideas how to organize files, configs, etc.
Probably you wouldn't like my defaults and vice versa.

But as I said - if someone wants to provide packages for a specific
platform - he/she is welcome.

Andreas