[Qgis-developer] Legend refactoring branch merged

Hugo Mercier hugo.mercier at oslandia.com
Mon Jun 2 08:13:57 PDT 2014

Hi Martin,

Le 21/05/2014 19:11, Martin Dobias a écrit :
> Hi everyone
>
> I have just merged the first part of the legend refactoring work to
> master [1]. It does not really bring any new features for the end
> user, the changes are mainly under the hood. Things should ideally
> work as before, if not then probably it is a bug.

Thanks for all the great work.

When adding a new layer, the behaviour used to be that the new layer was
placed on top of the active layer. It is not the case anymore if I am
correct.

When passing a list of layers in a certain order to
QgsMapCanvas::setLayerSet(), the obtained order seems random (from
Python). Is it wanted ? (not sure if it was already the case before your
changes)

Is there a way to modify the order of layers in the legend (and in the
rendering) via the Python API ?