[Qgis-developer] Share some of my Processing Scripts

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Jun 2 22:33:00 PDT 2014

Il 03/06/2014 07:27, kimaidou ha scritto:

> It could be handy to be able to add other repositories, as we can for plugins. This
> way anyone can have its own script repository , and share some of the script when
> wanted. The script writers and the end users will have the choice to add some
> repositories.

Although in principle nice, I think this can prove problematic. For Python plugins we
reverted to one centralized repo, to have more consistency and predictability.

Thanks Victor (and kimaidou), amazing! A long standing wish fulfilled.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
Corsi QGIS e PostGIS: http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html