[Qgis-developer] QGIS HF in Tokyo?

Yoichi Kayama yoichi.kayama at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 00:15:08 PDT 2014

Dear Cava san and all

I am one of the organizers of this event.

There was at the Tokyo conference of ESRI last Friday.
In the conference ,there was a presentation about ratio of the share
of the GIS software in Japan . Share of ArcGIS  is 51.4%  , and QGIS
is 28.8% !!.

QGIS users in Japan is growing rapidly.
So we need more people working with QGIS community in Japan.
I want to increase the people who applied to work to maintain the QGIS
in this event.

Best regards,
Yoichi Kayama