[Qgis-developer] Unknown attribute editor widget 'LineEdit'

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jun 4 02:54:19 PDT 2014

Hi Matthias,

I don't experience any issues because of this. But there are a lot of
such messages in the log windows and it looks like an error.

It seems if I save it under a different project file (with master
version) and reload it again it seems to be fine. So I would assume this
message only comes up when opening old project files.

QGIS would then convert it to the new widget type, correct?

BTW: what does the "level" column mean in the log message panel? The
higher the more severe?

Andreas