[Qgis-developer] spatial joins and select by location should not consider polygons than only touch

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jun 4 23:41:12 PDT 2014

Hi,

Well, if someone works on improving the intersection functions it would
make sense to introduce a threshold value to allow to ignore area/area
intersections with very small overlaps (e.g. very small sliver polygons
overlapping).

But I doubt that all of this would happen by itself without someone
investing time or money into it. Certainly not for QGIS 2.4 where we are
in feature freeze already.

Andreas